This PIR sensor is mainly used outdoors or in rooms where you don't spend a lot of time and might forget the lights on like walk in closets, small foyers, storage rooms and pantries. When you walk in to the detection range, lights turn on automatically and when you walk out, they turn off in 10 minutes to 7 minutes. The time delay is adjustable.
The PIR sensor switch works with infrared sensor. It detects infrared rays emitted by objects (warmth) that come to it's detection range . It turns lights on depending on the change of the thermal background in the detection area. This means we do not recommend installing this sensor switch near air conditioners or heaters as this might turn the lights on and off.
The sensor can be set to only turn on lights when it is darker. This way the light can be used outdoors as a night light that turns on only during dark time and when it detects movement. You can set a desired level from the sensor. If the ambient light is more than set on the sensor, the light will not turn on even if it detects movement.
- Detection range: 180°/360°
- Power supply: 220V - 240V AC, 50-60Hz
- Max rated load: 1200W (incandescent lamps), 600W (energy saving and LED lamps)
- Detection distance: max. 3 and 9m
- Installation height: 1,8m - 2,5m
- Working temperature rate: -20° to +40°
- Time delay: min. 10sec. ± 3sec. to max. 15min. ± 2min. (adjustable)
- Ambient light: <3-2000lx (adjustable)
- Index of protection: IP65
- Power consumption: 0,5W
- Working humidity: <93%RH
- Detection moving speed: 0,6 - 1,5m/s